Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fremont Indian State Park

I was looking at some of the pictures I took on our vacation last month and I came across the ones from our picnic at the Fremont Indian State Park.

I was standing in the kitchen at Granny and Grandpa’s house when I heard my niece ask “Grandpa, can we go on a picnic today?” We threw food and drinks in a cooler, grabbed towels and fishing nets and were out the door within 15 minutes. I love spontaneous ideas and this outing proved to be another reason why.

How cute is this little guy? He sure enjoyed eating our extra Cheetos.






Clear Creek. The girls were trying to catch some fish. The water was freezing cold.


2 comments:

  1. how cute they are and wow love the squirrels at our park too they love the fritos too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, this sounds like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete