Thursday, June 10, 2010

6 Days Late

Last month I posted about Lily being born 9 days past her due date. My beautiful Tara started the ‘late’ trend by coming 6 days after her due date. I remember holding Tara for the first time; she was a dream come true.

Tara is celebrating her 8th birthday this week!

What a celebration too. She got her ears pierced, she had 10 girls over for a swim party and her cousins are here from out of state helping her celebrate.

Tara is an easy going, fun-natured and loving child. One characteristic I love about Tara is her willingness to compromise; she is always willing to give up what she wants to make others happy or to help an unpleasant situation. I see this characteristic on a regular basis with her younger sister. Tara loves Lily so much; she is a wonderful older sister.


Tara makes me laugh, she says the funniest things. She is an excellent swimmer; I am always amazed each swim season at how well she can swim. She loves to learn and exceeds in every subject in school. She loves to watch TV; you can ask her anything about Hannah Montana or iCarly. She also loves to read and is trying to read all the fairy books by Daisy Meadows. Tara is a great kid and we are so blessed to have her in our family.


Happy Birthday Tara! We love you dearly!

2 comments:

  1. Tara -

    How did you get to be eight years old already? You have brought such happiness and joy into our family. And you always will. No matter how old you get.

    I Love You Soooooooo Much!

    ReplyDelete