Friday, April 9, 2010

2nd Grade Musical

The 2nd graders at LB performed a wonderful musical yesterday at school. The kids wore the colors of the rainbow, each color representing a Pillar of Character. All students at school are expected to display behaviors that reflect the 6 Pillars of Character.

Blue – Trustworthiness
Yellow – Respect
Green – Responsibility
Orange – Fairness
Red – Caring
Purple – Citizenship

Tara had a speaking part and a special verse she sang with two other students. She did awesome, I was so proud of her!! Tara is a kind and caring person. She loves to laugh and she has a silly sense of humor. These characteristics were obvious during the performance. She was not shy on the stage and you could tell she enjoyed singing all the songs. I teased her that she looked a bit like Hannah Montana (who she loves) the way she held the microphone during her singing part. Way to go sweetie!!

3 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Look at your rockstar!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tara, I am so proud of you. I can't wait to see what your mom recorded. Rock on Rock Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I had a minute tonight and finally caught up on your blog. I didn't realize how much I've missed it. You write so well. I love the way you capture the moments of your life. Miss you guys tons, but happy to see you've been having great adventures. You're inspiring me to get back on the blogging bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete