Friday, March 5, 2010

Bed Head


Tara and Lily have always dressed themselves and fixed their own hair. I have always appreciated the fact that they do this and actually look forward to seeing their creative ensembles.

Only one problem, Tara does not like to brush the back of her hair, nor does she want me to do it. She always cries and says it hurts when I brush her hair. Tara has long beautiful hair and since we take our baths at night she usually goes to bed with damp hair. This creates a lovely style of bed head every morning. She usually combs her bangs, puts in a bow or a head band and just leaves the back as is.

The other morning I offered to help her brush the back of her hair. She politely said no. This happens every morning, however; this time I insisted and said “we need to brush your hair.” Lily looks over at me and says “you’re really into this parenting stuff aren’t you?”

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha!!!! That was totally funny :)

    KIDS! They say the darndest things!

    ReplyDelete