Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Favorite Holiday

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Here are a few reasons why...


I love cooking with the girls, carving with the boys, eating with my family, indulging in every dessert and leftovers.


I enjoy making crafts with Tara and Lily. We like to decorate their rooms with the coloring and crafts.





Watching the kids swim. Did I say swim? Yes, swimming in November.


I am grateful I could celebrate Christmas early with my brother and his family.


I love having a house full of family for days and creating memories that will last a life time.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I love house full of kids too and they will remember those holidays with love . That is very important dear . Thanks for sharing and posting .

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I love posts like these that remind all of us how important family is :) Memories are one of life's most valuable assets.

    ReplyDelete