Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School

Yesterday was the first day back to school. Tara started the 2nd Grade and Lily started Kindergarten.



What was the best part of school today?

Tara - Recess
Lily - Playing with my friends

We also had some new pictures to put on our refrigerator.

Lily made her hand print with a sweet poem about starting Kindergarten.

Tara drew a picture "The Best Thing About My Summer." Which ironically was the worst thing about my summer - going down Mammoth Falls at Wet N Wild. A slide that drops over 50 feet and shoots up a wall. I have never been so scared. Tara loved it and Lily said it was extremely awesome!

Looking forward to another great school year!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear that school is going well :) That's funny about the water slide...I'll ride just about anything except those really steep water slides -- NO WAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those young girls are turning into young ladies. Where does the time go? Not only are they beautiful, they are smart and talented. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they had a good day, I knew they would, but tell me about your first day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are two beautiful girls off on their "school days" adventure! I hope they have a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete