Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet and Sassy

Tara and Lily were invited to a birthday party today and what a fantastic time they had. The party was held at a girl salon/spa called Sweet and Sassy. It started with each of them picking out a glamorous dress, followed by hair, make-up and nails. They both picked out the "rock star" hair style. Once all the girls had their hair and make-up done they did a fashion show for the parents. Each girl modeling their dress and hairstyle on a runway. Tara enjoyed having her hair done and Lily beamed during the fashion show. They both looked beautiful; however, I must say I had a pit in my stomach wondering what it will be like when they are 16.



3 comments:

  1. Tara & Lilly look so glamorous!

    I, I mean Keira, can't wait to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two pretty cute cousins!!!! It looks like it was a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both soooo glamorous! But I'm a little like your Mom and want to put bricks on your heads to keep you from growing. Okay, not really. I'll just give you hugs!!

    ReplyDelete